Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Costa Rica

Our wedding was on a Saturday, like most, and Monday we boarded the plan for a honeymoon to Costa Rica. It was an adventure. I hate to fly and Jerod had never been in an airport before, let alone fly. It was like watching a young child walk for the first time. I begged demanded to sit by the window because I was a wreck and the entire time all I got to see was the side of Jerod's face as it was directly in front of me gazing out the window. I didn't sit by the window anymore...but we made it.

The view from our room was simply breathtaking and I truly miss it.

Well that is all for now. I'm new at this so I'm still learning the traits! I hope you all have a wonderful first week of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment