Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One Summer Hobby




Jerod and I absolutely love summer time. It's by far our favorite season. We both love everything to do with the outdoors. If someone told us we had to live in a camper at Montauk for the rest of our lives we would feel like we just won the lottery! :)

One of our many favorite things to do is to pack up a cooler and ride off into the sunset....



Breaks are necessary for the bum and kisses are necessary for the heart.....



Caught! A girl still needs her phone. Even in the woods. You never know where big foot is.


The color green and the sight of hay. Perfect.


Thankful for the patient animals God gave us. 


The only reason we get blessed with these relaxing rides is because of Jeff and Ashley.


One beautiful sight on the ride.


Now all I need is for Spring/Summer to get here so I can do this all over again. :)

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Let us know when you have a free weekend and we will go again! Might be doing more of this, this year.

    ReplyDelete