The greatest day of my life landed on November 12, 2011. It was a crisp freezing but beautiful day. Just like everyone says, it flew by and was over in a blink! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures....
My first love....my daddy.
Couldn't wait to get that ring on my finger!
We had the best wedding party anyone could ever dream of. If it's possible. I love them more....
And we did it!!!!!
The moment of truth on waterproof mascara! I love the inventor of that product!
My favorite little girl that constantly tries to steal my heart.
Well, we'll be married 2 WHOLE months tomorrow and it feels like yesterday when I slipped on the most expensive dress I'll ever own and said the most important words that will ever leave my mouth. I'd do it all over again in a heart beat.
A very big thank you to all of our family and friends for sharing in our special day. We truly cannot thank you enough and trust me, one day soon you will get your thank you note, if you haven't already. :)
God Bless!













No comments:
Post a Comment