Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pudge

Well.... I went to my family Christmas party in St. Charles (while my awesome husband slaved away at work) and fell in love with my cousins new puppy. It was at that moment when she told me the mother to six of these cute little things had just been hit by a car and needed homes that I decided I just HAD to have one. I did the nice wifey thing and called to ask before just bringing one home. He, of course, said no way. I begged, pleaded, threw a few tantrums and maybe acted like a baby to get him to agree. We got the last one available. And here he is...

SO cute, right?


And here he is again working for Jerod's affection!


The headless dog. I swear he sleeps in the most awkward ways. This is when I truly know he is out like a rock and I can sneak off to get things done without him bitting my ankles! This is serious kid preparation! I mean, who seriously has to sneak away to use the restroom so this 3 lb monster won't follow you in to chew on the rug??? ME. I do that.


And last, but definitely not least, is a moment I captured just the other night of my big strong husband "not liking the dog at all." Ha. That's a big YA RIGHT!!!
This is him voluntarily getting down on the floor to let Pudge try and get to his face. Yep, you've been caught! :)


TA DA! Jerod and I love the new addition. Minus the moments where he chews on everything we own, licks our wet, freshly showered legs clean, poops on the floor right after taking him outside, barks at every new sound, eats the Christmas tree, and whines more than any 3 lb anything I've ever seen before. Seriously, we love him.

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Parker and I want to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome anytime! I am always home. In fact, I am home tonight while Jerod works nights!

    ReplyDelete